Sam Houston Auto Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello From TAMSCC

4 posters

Go down

Hello From TAMSCC Empty Hello From TAMSCC

Post by erika_marie_09 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello,

My name is Erika Scheible and I am the auto-cross co-chair for the Texas A&M sports car club. Just wanted to come to this forum as it was brought to my attention that some of you guys would be interested in a few races. Our club holds auto-crosses once a month and would like to invite anyone to come. Our web page is tamscc.org where you will find may events under our calendar section. Our first event will be saturday January 28th and it is our OD 102. This is a class that will be held the day before our first race of the season Autox-1 which will take place that sunday the 29th! Please feel free to come join us for a full day of Offensive driving fun. The prices and more information will be listed online. The Autocross will be 15$ for non-members and 10$ for members. You can drive just about anything if you pass inspection! try to be at both events around 8-8:30am the gates close at 9:30am and if you are not signed in by 9:30am you will not be able to participate. Once again please check the webpage as times may change.

Thank You!

If you have any other questions please e-mail me at Erika _marie_09@gmx.com

erika_marie_09

Back to top Go down

Hello From TAMSCC Empty Re: Hello From TAMSCC

Post by Tikiman12 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Great info, thanks for coming over. A few of us have been to your auto cross events. Great stuff, keep it coming
Tikiman12
Tikiman12

Back to top Go down

Post by erika_marie_09 Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeah no Problem! Ill try to keep you guys up to date with all the fun stuff coming. Our website has some great stuff on it too. We do auto crosses monthly, rallies, and drag races once in a while. We also have a day rally which is really fun too! Spread the word the more the merrier!! Smile

erika_marie_09

Back to top Go down

Post by mikespeed95 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

TAMSCC Events are way fun, suckered some of y'all into going and need to get more next time.

Rally's are also way fun.
mikespeed95
mikespeed95

https://facebook.com/theawesomeshop

Back to top Go down

Post by sNICKers Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm

I had a blast last event i went to and Welcome to our forum !

sNICKers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down